How We Revamped a Headless Shopify Site and Restored the owner’s hope.
About This Project
Tech Used: React, Gatsby, Shopify API, Contentful
When Rubberflooring4U.com came to us, they were in a bad place. Their previous development team had taken their money and run, leaving them with a barely functioning site and a whole lot of heartache. We knew we could help them turn things around – and that’s exactly what we did.
In this case study, we’re going to take you through the process of how we fixed the existing site issues, implemented new features like product search and calculators, and restored Rubberflooring4U’s confidence in their online presence. By the end of this case study, you’ll see how YohDev helped Rubberflooring4U not only get their site back on track – but take it to the next level.
Client & Business Goals
The first step in our process was to assess the existing site and identify the areas that needed immediate attention. Once we had a list of the most pressing issues, we got to work fixing them. This included everything from correcting broken links to optimizing product pages for better conversion rates. In short, we left no stone unturned in our quest to get the Rubberflooring4U site running like a well-oiled machine.
Next, we turned our attention to implementing new features that would improve the overall user experience. This included adding product search and calculators to make it easier for visitors to find what they were looking for and get an accurate estimate of their project costs. We also took care of some behind-the-scenes technical work such as setting up proper 301 redirects and sitemaps.
Since we took over, the client has been very happy with our work.
If you are having problems with your e-commerce site, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at YohDev. We have a proven track record of success in fixing e-commerce sites and we would be more than happy to help you too!