- AngularJS: A framework developed by Google that is widely used to build single-page applications.
- ReactJS: A library developed by Facebook that is used to build user interfaces.
- Vue.js: A progressive framework for building user interfaces.
- Ember.js: A framework for creating ambitious web applications.
- Backbone.js: A lightweight framework for building web applications.
Each framework and library has its own strengths and weaknesses, and the choice of which one to use depends on the specific needs of the project.
Please note that these are general sections that serves as an introduction to the topic, you may need to adjust it to fit your specific needs or add more specific information or examples.
- ESLint: This extension integrates the ESLint linter into VSCode, making it easy to catch and fix coding errors and style issues.
- Prettier: This extension automatically formats your code to follow a consistent style, making it easier to read and maintain.
- Live Server: This extension allows you to run a local development server with live reloading, making it easy to test changes to your code without the need to manually refresh the page.